Friday, June 7, 2013

Day 1

I have to say I picked such perfect day to start this diet plan. It's Friday and some family members and I are out of town to enjoy this weekend camping and fishing up north. We left the city at around noon and arrived at the cabin around 1:30 (a little late but it's lunch time!).

Anyway, here we go, my DAY ONE!

BREAKFAST :

6:30AM --- TS Coffee*
7:00AM --- Egg Noodle and fish balls + 5 pieces of steamed pork & veggie dumplings
8:30AM --- Prune juice on the rock

I never had to chuck in this much food in morning time before. I am up early but usually a cup of coffee hold me up good enough to skip breakfast. I'm gonna get used to it, I guess.

* TS Coffee is a Trend Sniffer's signature homemade coffee. I'm not a fan of spending $3 - $6 cup of coffee at coffee shops. I get my own good cup in the morning and it's good for a whole day! When I get back form the trip, I will provide a link to its recipe.

LUNCH :

Since I'm on a trip. We had regular bon-fire lunch, brats and buns. I usually would take 2 brats a meal but this time I took just 1 beef brat, half a brat bread and a banana. I gave the other half of the bread to some hungry little fish by the fishing dock. :)



30 Mins EXERCISE :

Since I've been moving around a whole bunch today, I guess that should do for the exercise session. Around 6PM though I did 10 mins of stretching (Pilates) outdoor on endless greeny grassy pad.


Wells, it feels so nice to have spent time outside my apartment away from busy city, traffic and dashing from A to B people. My "day one" is so special. I will always remember it!

No comments:

Post a Comment